Master tech tools used by the most engaging teachers & supercharge your ability to teach remotely!
In this course — Melissa breaks down ways to design and develop synchronous and asynchronous remote learning experiences for your students that get students turning on their cameras and engaging with their learning.
What you'll get:
- How to use Google Slides to organize your virtual classroom
- Learn how to Use Google Classroom as a learning hub for your students
- Master taking virtual attendance
- Learn the ins and outs of the Google Suite for Educators
- Facilitate tech tools that support student learning outcomes
- Understand how to develop lessons and find the right tech tool for that lesson