Develop Synchronous and Asynchronous Instructional Practices that Work
In this course, Melissa breaks down ways to design and develop synchronous and asynchronous remote learning experiences for your students that get students turning on their cameras and engaging with their learning.
What you'll get:
- Understand the differences between synchronous and asynchronous instructional practices and how to develop lessons that find the right balance of both practices.
- Develop lesson plans that focus on the learning in a virtual classroom
- Create student facing agendas to help support your students
- Develop engaging whole class discussions in a virtual classroom
- Facilitate small group collaboration in a virtual classroom
- Developing asynchronous instruction that supports all learners