In this course — Melissa breaks down ways to design and develop synchronous and asynchronous remote learning experiences for your students that get students turning on their cameras and engaging with their learning.
Take a look at the sample course content in the video above.
Expect to learn things like:
- How to use Google Slides to organize your virtual classroom
- Using Google Classroom as a learning hub for your students
- Taking virtual attendance
- Learn the ins and outs of the Google Suite for Educators
- Facilitate tech tools that support student learning outcomes
- How to develop lessons and find the right tech tool for that lesson